<body text="white"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4012198\x26blogName\x3dHernan\x27s+Blog+of+Hate!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hatemachine.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hatemachine.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d432510913833269451', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





(:E cries at...


Hernan's Blog of Hate!

[ Thursday, February 26, 2004 ]

 

Selected Hateful Works 2002-2004
A concept post

- Safe behind my 32-bit color display

Free from the bone and the flesh
My subconscious mind
Starts spinning through bytes
To experience the thrill once again
  Nothing is real

But I’m starting to feel
Lost in the haze of a dream
  And as I draw near

The scene becomes clear
I'm watching my life on a screen
  Hello meonthelookingglass so glad to see you,

My friend.
- Oh, this is all so beautiful, I can say anything I want and somebody's gonna read it! I have even found myself through google! I blog then I exist! look at the stats, all those hits =) =) =), well..., now, what am I gonna do? because I must keep posting or I'm gonna be at the end of the list! Wait, what was that? should I post about that? or should I post about me not knowing what to post?

- Hello, so you are meonthelookingglass.blogspot.com? uhm.. but you dont look like meonthelookingglass, I would never had imagined you were meonthelookingglass, I mean, there must be a lot of people wondering how meonthelookingglass looks, but NO ONE would imagine how meonthelookingglass really looks, oh, and most probably, if you tell someone you have a blog they would most probably never read meonthelookingglass, heheh.

- Yesterday I met someguy.blogspot.com, anotherguy.blogspot.com and yetanotherguy.blogspot.com, and they were really cool guys, we had some beers and we laughed about that-80's-show, I really look forward to see them again.. I also met oneofthefewgirlsinhere.blogspot.com, I thought she looked different (not so good-looking but if it bl**ds..), and I also knew www.ihavemyowndomain.com/me whom I deeply admire, I hope that someday when I grow up I'll have a dynamic blog with a killer design :(

- Well (not so), I really have to quit this shit before I reach rock-bottom (already there), but it's so hard.. what are they gonna think about me if I dont? (huh?) Will I feel smarter than the rest if I do? (You're your blog so..). *struggle within* .. NO! I must quit this shit (well, now I believe you!) I'm loading the same over and over, it's sick!! (buarghh) I must make it (well, yeah :-@), and I musnt relapse, I musnt relapse (eh?), I mustnt relapse... (...) ah what the hell, just one more comment, I'll quit tomorrow (yeah, right)

- 		Computer love,

Computer love,
	Another lonely night I stare at the PC screen,

I don't know what to do, I need a rendezvous
							  Computer love,

Computer love,
		I call this number for a data date,

I don't know what to do, I need a rendezvous
						Computer hate, Computer HATE!
- "You know you're addicted to blogs when you:"

- try to drag inside every one you know
- have had several "Damn, I'm blocked" crisis
- have redesigned the shit over and over to please visitors.
- stop writing to yourself and begin "broadcasting" your personal affairs to the "world"
- cant concentrate on one single thing without having an urge to check other's blogs
- go around thinking if any single thing that happens to you could make a good post
- finally made YOUR own online system for blog slavery
- have made comments to almost every single post by a lot of possible nobodies you want
to know and cant, because you think you're horrible
- have been a target for a depressing blog review and yet you keep visiting the reviewer's blog
- have destroyed your imaginary online personality because you take seriously your visitors
- have destroyed your blog because you "may be" addicted to blogs
- cant distinguish real life from your blog list.
- stay up late at night writing shit everyone skips.
- get home late at night and cant help turning on the box to read blogs.

- Hello, is there anybody in there? just nod if you can hear me... (?) is there anyone home?

- who? Ah yeah, I remember your post, (and I must say I really had to take a deep breathe and recover the balance, in order not to throw you down to the ground, it felt really easy and could be so soothing to wipe smashed that fake smile).

- You really suck. Me, myself and I really think that, in the most diplomatic way we found, we must really bring down the childish thoughts you posted, through ways we looked for to make you look ridicule, even your *ewww* orthography, and here they are, in our *cough*humble*cough* concept. You should really shut up, and I have said it with difficult words, most decently, and I'm left standing higher than you. Call me your highness.

- You know what? pst! now that I'm over it and I cant look at it from the outside and its another curse, like any community.. utopias fall in time for its own weight, tsk!.. I remember the resort.. friends everywhere, so many friends that you thought you counted on them to spit on those who you didnt agree with, and on a superuser to punish those who didnt fit.

- All alone, or in two's,

The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.
  And when they've given you their all

Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad bugger's wall.
- Nicholas, open your eyes*lp scratches*HUH?!? *endless clicking*


Hernán [12:24 AM] -


the hatemachine,
according to svigle