<body text="white"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4012198\x26blogName\x3dHernan\x27s+Blog+of+Hate!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://hatemachine.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://hatemachine.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d432510913833269451', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





(:E cries at...


Hernan's Blog of Hate!

[ Wednesday, January 29, 2003 ]

 

The Overlook Hotel, where you get crazy from loneliness


I logged into resort.org (as the hugest gay "jujy") just to see how much things had changed in a month and a half of not being there:


- Demoness thought I was whippet and ignored me "--> Demoness ignores you."
- I visited my room to find (:E thinking alone. ( (:E = cthulhu )
- I tried catching up with snaps when demoness booted me out of my own room.
- Then both logged off, some kind of lesson for leaving them for a while I suppose... :)


Have you ever been in the situation where you leave your friends (for better or worse, on your own or forced, or just to trying to live differently) and when you wanted to come back you couldn't because you found you didn't belong there anymore?


( This is not a subliminal message nor a calculated indirect for no one, no. :) )


Anyway, when you're in chat programs you can say anything, whatever the reactions, and it doesn't matter. That's what's fun about it, and may be the reason why I'm as hardcore there as I'd like to be in real life, but you slowly become a spod, hence lonely. So I still belong there and, therefore, the case described above is not mine. D, you can kick me out of my own room, and you'll still be the very best. But ass kissing has its limits...


H-8-red for all.

Hernán [10:34 AM] -


the hatemachine,
according to svigle